Thursday, November 18, 2010

My Dream Job: Working at Accounting Office

Dear Hiring Manager

I read the advertisement in Seattle Chinese Post for a position as a accountant's assistant. I am very interested in this position and I am the ideal candidate for this position. I have over 7 years of experience working at accounting office. I am good at math and accurate about work. For example, I always send correct invoices to the customers. Every time I type an invoice, I am very careful to check the order number, the items, the price. I make sure everything is correct before I print out the invoice.

I am also a responsible and hard worker. I always make sure my customers pay their bills on time. I call American customers in the morning, and call Asian customers in the afternoon. I am bilingual, and know that Asian customers don't like people ask money in the morning. If my customer doesn't answer my call or call back to tell me when they schedule to pay, I would have a salesperson to stop selling to that customer.

I am very creative, for example, I always creat the report to show what type loan the drivers make more money . Working at accounting office is my dream job. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely
Mei Jin Cai

1 comment:

  1. A great letter, Mei -- I'll bring edits to class. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete