Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Computers have changed our lives. The best thing about them is that they save us a lot of time to find information we need. We read news on the computer. We find direction on the computer. We use computer to find jobs. We use online banking in the computer to check our account balance.
The worst aspect of the computer is that we sit in the one place too long. When I went to work, we always sat in front of the computer. At home, I am used to sitting in front of computer to read e mail and watch news.

2 comments:

  1. I agree our life style change a lot with PC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on this post, Mei! I have a lot of mixed feelings about computers too, and I spend a LOT of time with them.
    A few changes to make in class:
    Computers have changed our lives.
    The best thing about them is that they save us a lot of time to
    to check our account balance
    The worst aspect of the computer is that we...
    At home, I am used to sitting in front of... (Note: used to (past) vs. am used to doing - let's talk in class.)

    ReplyDelete