Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Going Shopping

Tomorrow I am going to spend the day with my father.My dad has a hard time walking now too, and it is very frustrating for him. My mom has to help him a lot. My father stays home all the time after he had a hip replacement. He feels very lonely. He is going to ask me to take him to shop at the shopping center. We are going to visit Seafood City Marketplace in the south center mall tomorrow. This Asian Market just opened on July 16, 2010. This is the only Philippine market in the Seattle. First, we are going to buy on sale seafood and vegetables at the supermarket, and we are going to go shopping for clothes. My father needs to wear clothes that are easy to put on and take off. I hope he won't tire on the trip. If he can't walk with a walking stick. He is going to sit in a wheelchair. He is really looking forward to it, and he called me and told me he is going to go to bed early tonight. Tomorrow he is going to eat breakfast with me at the restaurant. He is very excited.

3 comments:

  1. You are a very good daughter! I hope you have many wonderful outings together. My dad has a hard time walking now too, and it is very frustrating for him. My mom has to help him a lot.
    Good job writing this; very easy to read. Here are a few grammar changes:

    after he had a hip replacement
    take him
    only Philippine market in Seattle
    My father needs to wear clothes that are easy to put on and take off.
    a walking stick, a wheelchair
    He is really looking forward to it, and he called me and told me he is going to be early tonight.
    He is very excited

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS! One more thing -- the title is awkward. Maybe "Shopping with my Dad" or "Going Shopping" would be better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to heard that. I am going to visit Seafood City Marketplace next time.

    ReplyDelete